Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Dial Up

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really stinks. Took me ie minutes just to log on...one of the downfalls of living in the country. But at least I am online...if that is what you want to call it. Anyway I know this will take forever o go to all the different threads so I shall only post once tonite and then do it all tomorrow at work. But I hope you all had a nice New Years. We stayed home and watched The Planet of the Apes...all five of the movies in the series. btw...mum is in MO again and I just dont want to go and post that over in her Sonic so consider yourselves told. LOL.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dial up is bad...but better than nothing...my board will stall you to no end..all the music and stuff...youll need a coffee break before it loads... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cofee break...I could take a bath and chug a bottle of chardonnay before anything comes up. I was trying to download **laughung** Itunes so Chloe can get some music ontop her new IPod she got for Christmas...It downloaded maybe 15% in about 2 hours before I got knocked off line because my sister feels the need to call everyday . Actually, I love that my sister calls me everyday...its a part of my daily routine...like shhhh...like eating.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **sipping morning coffee at work**

    She called four times last night. But really, we talk everyday and it is so awesome that we are so close. We used to not be at all. She used to be so bossy.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    USED to be....just kiddin...at least she isn't crazy!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bumped you off one night to..remember..you semi-fused at me...coubitchgh!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dial up? Now there's a blast from the past! Still, I kinda miss that BREEEEOOOOOOPBEEPBEEP sound if I get online. It made it seem like you were plugging in to something special. Weird, huh?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes and you would know alllll about being special now wouldntcha Henk? I just found out that we might be able to get broadband by March. I had to bring Chloe's Ipod to work so my office mate could download some music onto it because you cant download itunes without broadband....which sucks, but its okay. I was gonna say something else but I guess I forgot... my officemate keeps talking and interrupting my typing here. He is a cutie.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Couhornygh!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •